On moments: “Look around and hold that love in your eyes…Cause they’ll all drift by in moment, so tuck them away one by one” (-David Noel)
Life’s Little Moments: 10 Things I Believe
- Life truly is a journey. One that must be cherished, marveled at, shared, and documented, if possible. This has lead me to a strong love for travel, photography, and noticing the little details.
- Becoming an adult is an interesting, long ride on that journey. But it doesn’t mean I’ll ever stop loving Christmas morning, riding a bike, or playing kickball. Learning to appreciate new aspects of things I’ve done for years amazes me every day.
- Do what you love and love what you do. As a twenty-something young professional, I’m just beginning to uncover what that really means and how much conviction it takes to act upon this.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Choose to see beauty.
- Don’t loose sight of the big picture. But still take time to appreciate the little moments along the way.
- Nothing is permanent. Decisions can be undone, mistakes can be forgiven, and success can be fleeting. Love the good moments. Don’t stress the bad ones.
- Living with passion & conviction inspires like nothing else. Live with passion.
- Passion can come from anything. My great passions are good food, inspiring designs, and helping others to realize their visions.
- Appreciate those around you. From your family and friends who know everything about you, to the waiter/waitress bring you your Diet Coke.
- LOVE the little moments. They’re the ones you’ll remember for a lifetime.
This blog will explore the little moments in life that I am passionate about and find inspiring, and I hope you will too!